Employee Relations involves creating and maintaining employer-employee relationships that contribute to satisfactory productivity, motivation, and morale. Essentially, Employee Relations is preventing and resolving problems involving individuals which arise out of or affect work situations.
We help you by developing programs designed to establish and maintain effective employee relations. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Develop employee performance standards
- Develop progressive discipline and corrective action guidelines
- Job Analysis, Job Descriptions
- Develop consistent and equitable policies and procedures
- Employee Coaching and Counseling
- Workplace investigations
- Recognition programs
- Employee terminations, downsizing, separations
Workplace Complaints/Investigations - Workplace problems and complaints carry serious legal and financial risks to a company. An independent, prompt and thorough investigation of a harassment or discrimination claim is crucial. An incomplete, inaccurate or biased investigation can actually aggravate the problem and increase the employer's potential liability.
It’s vital that a well-trained individual who understands employment law, but also knows how to properly conduct an investigation evaluate the issue. PeopleFirst Consultants have years of experience in conducting independent investigations in areas such as:
- Sexual and other workplace harassment
- Discrimination (race, religion, disability, gender, etc.)
- Threatening or violent behavior
- Employee/supervisor misconduct
- Other inappropriate conduct
Our staff is skilled in providing a confidential and objective third party investigations providing guidance and counseling aimed at fair resolution, while maintaining compliance.